Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December Plank Challenge

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far :) It's my second day back at work after the Thanksgiving holiday and though it feels good to be back in a routine, I'm missing time with friends and family and not really having a schedule or deadlines.

But, I do have a lot to look forward to. It's December after all and that means Christmas! Christmas is my favorite holiday and it's such a magical time of the year. Decorations make me happy and the Christmas playlist on Pandora is making me even happier. We haven't decorated our apartment yet, but I'll be getting around to that soon :)

I thought it would be fun to add a fitness challenge to my normal workout routine and thought a December Plank Challenge might be fun. We use our core everyday, with every movement, so it's important to build core strength.

#decemberplankchallenge



Feel free to adjust the length of time based on your personal fitness level. Start with a manageable length of time and add 30-second increments each week to really challenge yourself.

Plank everyday for maximum core strengthening :)


See ya Friday with a fun holiday DIY gift idea for the ladies in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!