Monday, March 2, 2015

Body-Weight Blast Workout

Hello, hello! I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend are well on your way to a great week. I've had my coffee fix, so I know it's going to be a good day :)


I spent the weekend on Hatteras Island with my parents and celebrated my dad's birthday (which is actually tomorrow) and made him a Boston Creme Pie (cake?) for dessert. Happy Birthday Daddy!!! Though I never look forward to the driving part, it was nice to be spoiled by my parents and to spend time with my friend, Mary Beth. I miss them all so much! The weather this weekend was less than glorious (as was most of February), but I'm so excited that spring will soon be here.

And speaking of spring... it's already March!! Time to get my butt in gear and get ready for summer! Time to get back to a more plant-based diet and more consistent workouts. I'm ready and I'm excited.

With that in mind, here's a super fun workout inspired by the Insanity classes that I've been taking at 02 Fitness. Jana is the instructor and she rocks! She is so motivational and inspiring. Even though I feel like I'm going to die in the middle of her class, I leave feeling so refreshed and alive.

As always, please listen to your body and take breaks when you need them. Modify the intensity as needed and be sure to hydrate! If you have questions about any of the exercises I've listed, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below :)



Cheers to a healthy and happy week! 
I'll be back on Wednesday with a fun diy beauty project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!