Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Decorating: Bedroom Edition

This post is a bit late, but I've been very busy. Forgive me :)

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving full of great food and whatever it is that you're thankful for! I know I did. Aside from the parade, the dog show, and the abundance of food, the best part about Thanksgiving was getting to put up some Christmas decorations. Naturally, because I don't have a place of my my own, I decorated a corner in my room. I put up my little artificial tree, decorated it, hung my new stockings, hung my DIY garland, and hung my new Christmas countdown. The middle stocking belongs to the cat. If she starts acting like a good little kitty, she might have some surprises on Christmas morning.

I know it doesn't seem like much, but it's enough to get me in the spirit, along with the Christmas station on Pandora! I hope to add more over the next few weeks. Though these pictures show that there are 32 days until Christmas, there are now just 27!

 
 
 
When do you start decorating your home for Christmas? What are your favorite decorations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!