Friday, May 3, 2013

Recap of the Week

Hello, all! I hope you all have had a lovely week. I am so glad to announce that I am finished with all of my exams! It is so great to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel... I'm now just waiting for my professors to do some last-minute grading and post my final grades (I'm so anxious to see whether I get to wear my honor cord). The commencement ceremony I will be attending is next Saturday and I am beyond excited to get to walk across that stage with my class! It has been a long four years and I literally can't wait!
 
Anyway, here are some pics from the week...
 
Chuck & I shared awesome sushi on one of our days off

Indie soaking up some sun on the deck

Milo... so camera shy

What to do with overripe bananas? Banana bread, of course!

Two geese and their sweet babes on the side of the highway!
 
What are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!