Thursday, December 26, 2013

[Super Easy] Homemade Peanut Butter Fudge

I hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday!!! I've really enjoyed having some time off from work and getting to spend some quality time with Babe. We've been watching our fair share of Christmas movies, indulging in great food and tasty treats, and I've finally had time to make some of the things on my ever-growing list. 

First up, Peanut Butter Fudge!!!

I have a real passion [a sad passion] for peanut butter fudge. You guys, I love the stuff! It's the only type of fudge that I like and it's something that I rarely treat myself to.


So, in honor of Christmas and over-indulging, I decided to make "the good stuff" for the very first time-- Homemade Peanut Butter Fudge. This recipe is so easy- I don't know why I haven't gotten around to making it sooner!


Ingredients:

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 cup peanut butter (I used creamy)
1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions:

Grease an 8" x 8" pan with cooking spray and set aside.

In a medium saucepan, bring the sugar and milk to a boil. Once it begins to boil, cook for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove the pan from the heat and add the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.

Pour the mixture into the pan and allow the fudge to cool until it is set.


Recipe Source


2 comments:

  1. I love anything with peanut butter! I totally prefer PB fudge over regular fudge any day! I may have to do some exercise before making these! Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peanut Butter is the best! Happy New Year :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!