Friday, September 26, 2014

30-Minute Gym Interval Workout

Hello, hello. It's Friday!!! I'm having a wonderful Friday so far and I hope you are too. I got a jump start on the weekend, as yesterday was my last day of working at New Balance. I start my new job on Tuesday and I'm so excited... more on that later!

Anyway, the fall bug has officially "bit" me. I've been in baking mode and I'm craving indoor workouts. It may have something to do with the lower temperatures and the abundance of rain we've been showered with all week...

Aka, the perfect opportunity to curl up with a cup of coffee and my kindle.


And speaking of indoor workouts, here's a gym-inspired interval workout, which can be done at the gym, outdoors, or at home. It only takes 30-minutes and it's sure to make you sweat! If you're not a fan of running, just walk the 5-minute treadmill intervals. The goal is to get your body moving :)

*Always start with a warm-up and end with a cool-down. Remember to listen to your body, rehydrate, and modify each exercise as needed.


Here's a glimpse of this week's workouts:

Sunday- rest day & stretch

Monday- 2 mile run at the park

Tuesday- HIIT workout and 30 minutes on the stationary bike

Wednesday- 3 mile run on the treadmill

Thursday- rest day & stretch

Friday- I plan on a killer HIIT workout and some time on the stationary bike

Saturday- I plan on running 3 miles on the treadmill



Hope you all have an amazing weekend. 
I'll be back on Monday with a yummy recipe for you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!