Monday, September 15, 2014

Week(end) Things

Hello, hello. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It was so great having my mom stay with us for a few days. I've really been missing her :) We showed her a few of our favorite spots in Wilmington, made a trip to the farmer's market, and did a little shopping. I tried to convince her to just move in with us, but was unsuccessful. Here's a few snapshots from the week and weekend.


beautiful cone flowers


lovely breakfast with babe and momma


farmer's market flowers


fall decorations everywhere


pumpkin spice latte @ java dog


look what found its way back to TJ's
i'm a happy girl :)


historic wilmington 5k

i manned the new balance booth, as we were a sponsor.


love the new quick bread ideas in this month's food network mag.




our apartment is finally starting to shape up...



Hope you have a fabulous week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!