Friday, September 19, 2014

Triple Threat Workout!

Hello, friends! I'm writing from Panera Bread. Why is their soup so good???

I have a quick, but killer workout to share with you today. But first, I had to share this photo of Arthur. 

She went for her 16-week shots today and she was not a happy camper! She's usually crazy and all over the place, but she actually acted like a good little kitty today. Don't worry, as soon as we got home she was back to her normal monster kitty self!! 


So back to this workout... It's a butt kicker, but you'll love it! It consists of three exercises, performed for one minute each, for four rounds. I understand that not everyone will have a basketball court to work with, so choose any starting/stopping point for running suicides. 


*Always start with a warm-up and end with a cool-down. Remember to listen to your body, rehydrate, and modify each exercise as needed.


Hope you all have an amazing weekend :)
If you try the workout, let me know how it goes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!