Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Banana Muffin Tops

Hello, hello. I hope you are all having a great day. I'm sharing another yummy muffin top recipe today. I've used the pan twice now and I absolutely love it. It was the best $6 I've ever spent!

I love banana bread and I love banana muffins- naturally, it made sense that I would make banana muffin tops. These muffin tops are perfect for breakfast or a snack and they freeze well, which makes breakfast so quick and easy! I think this recipe would be a life savor for getting adjusted to the back-to-school routine with kids.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 bananas, mashed
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 375*F and spray your muffin top pan with cooking spray (mine really doesn't need to be sprayed- it's that awesome).

In a small bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients and beat until well combined.

Divide the batter among the cavities (do not overfill- 1/2 - 3/4 full is perfect).

Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!