Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Chalkboard Witch Hat {DIY}

Hello, hello. Happy Wednesday. I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. I'm starting to get into a groove at my new job as Marketing Director at a local Chick-fil-A, which seems like a lot of fun so far. And I get to eat gorgeous salads for lunch every single day.


I have a super easy and inexpensive Halloween craft to share with you today.

I found a paper mache witch hat at Michael's at the end of the fall season last year for ten cents, so I decided to turn it into a fun piece for Halloween. This is where the chalk board paint comes in. Along with some festive ribbon and a a chalkboard pen, there are endless possibilities for your witch hat!







































Have a wonderful day! I'll be back on Friday with a recap of this week's workouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!