Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend Things

Hello, hello. I hope all of you had a fabulous weekend. I'm still enjoying the tail-end of mine. It seems like weekends are so short, but I try to make the most of them. Here are a few photos of my weekend.

Fun wrapping paper at Target


Love the painted on windows downtown











Salted caramel cupcake to share @thepepperedcupcake


Sunday funday

 A pumpkin cheesecake donut to share from @9bakeryandlounge


crazy Arthur


I still can't believe I grew this crazy looking flower


and the true star of the weekend: I made homemade wheat bread :)



Have a fabulous week. I'll be back to share a yummy recipe along with a workout and a diy. Stay tuned, friends :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!