Saturday, January 10, 2015

Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

Hi, friends. I know that most of you are probably steering clear of junk food after the holidays, but in the event that you're looking for a fun treat for the family, I've got you covered. And if you're behaving yourself, pin it or print it, because you will want to make these at some point.

I have some sort of a terrible weakness for junk food and donuts are no exception. Nothing beats the two bakeries in my hometown, but I will occasionally settle for Dunkin or Krispy Kreme.

I love trying to recreate store-bought favorites at home, so on Christmas morning I made Cinnamon Sugar donuts. So good! Just mix up the batter, pour it into the pan, bake, let cool slightly, dip in butter, and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. So easy and if you have kiddos, they will love to participate.

You can find the recipe here, at Bakerbettie.com.






















Hope you all have an amazing weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!