Saturday, July 20, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Pudding Cookies

Happy Saturday, everyone. I'm going to start the day off right by sharing a super easy cookie recipe with you! I typically love my baked goods made from scratch (despite the semi-homemade desserts I've recently shared on here), but for a batter that takes minutes to make and just a few more minutes to cook, this recipe fits the bill. I definitely prefer cookies made from scratch to these cake/pudding mix, but they are still delicious and they really hit the spot!
 
 
Ingredients:
 
1 Duncan Hines 16.5oz cake mix (I used classic white, but use whatever you like)
1 small 3.4oz box of instant pudding (I used vanilla, but use whatever you like)
2 extra large eggs
1 stick softened butter
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
 
 
Directions:
 
Preheat oven to 350°
 
In a large bowl stir together the cake and pudding mixes. Add the eggs and butter and mix until a dough is formed. This dough is thick, so you might have to put your fingers to work- don't be shy! Add the mini chocolate chips and mix until well incorporated.
 
Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on an ungreased nonstick cookie sheet.
 
Bake for 7-8 minutes, but do not over-bake. Remove immediately and place on a cooling rack.

And I won't tell anyone if you turn two of these cookies into an ice cream sandwich...

 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!