Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Health[ier] Snack/Meal Ideas

For the most part, I try to choose healthy snacks and meals. However, it's sometimes tough because I tend to get bored with eating the same things over and over again. My goal with this post is to give you a glimpse of some of the things I've been eating lately and to show you that sensible eating doesn't have to be boring.
 
Wholesome Oatmeal bread with nut butter and banana slices
 
 
Oatmeal and blueberries

 
Romaine with strawberries and sliced almonds
 

Romaine with edamame, cranberries, and feta
 

 
My easy Homemade granola with blueberries and raisins
 
 
Egg and cheese omelet with grapes
 
 
Nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt with blackberries
 
 
 
What are your favorite go-to healthy snacks and meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!